Welcome to ACL2020!
Here is how to use this website to find live events (at fixed times) plus pre-recorded talks you can watch anytime.
- Use the Schedule to find live sessions and set your timezone.
- Plenary Sessions
- Plenary Sessions include Keynote Talks and the Business and Review meetings (pre-recorded talks + live Q&A), plus Awards ceremonies. Use the Livestream to watch live sessions in real time. Pre-recorded videos are available under Plenary Sessions.
- Main Conference Papers
- Each paper has a pre-recorded 7-12 minute talk, two live Q&A video sessions (on Zoom) at different times, and a linked RocketChat channel (for chatting anytime with the author). This includes System Demonstrations and Student Research Workshop papers.
- Tutorials and Workshops
- The 8 tutorials (July 5) and 20 workshops (July 5/9/10) are all included under conference registration. Some are fully pre-recorded, others include live sessions as well!
- Meet our sponsors.
- Look under Help for FAQs and technical support.
- Social Media
- Use the hashtag #acl2020nlp
Introduction to the Virtual Conference Website(by Hao Fang and Sudha Rao)
The ACL2020 virtual conference website uses MiniConf built by Hendrik Strobelt and Sasha Rush. The ACL2020 infrastructure committee is very grateful to the volunteers and contributors whose valuable contributions to building the virtual infrastructure made the conference possible. We would also like to thank Lee Campbell and Nitin Madnani for their additional advice on the virtual infrastructure, and John Wieting and Graham Neubig for contributing the model used in the "Similar Papers" feature.